“2018 Ryder Cup” means The Ryder Cup scheduled to be held between 25th and 30th September 2018 at Le Golf National, 2 avenue du golf, 78286 Guyancourt, France.
“RCE Group” means Ryder Cup Europe LLP, Ryder Cup Limited, Ryder Cup 2018 Commercial Limited (“RC18CL”) and their subsidiaries and branch offices.
“FFG Members” means licensees of the French Golf Federation.
HOW TO REGISTER
- Register online at www.rydercup.com/tickets.
- Online registration is free of charge and only takes a few minutes.
If you are an FFG Member, you may register with your FFG licence number until 31st July 2017, after which date you will only be able to submit your registration in the same way as the remainder of the general public until 1st September 2017.
- In order to register and become a Ticket Account holder you will need to provide basic contact details.
- Ticket Account holders have to be 18 years old or over.
- If you plan to buy tickets for other people, they all need to be registered or added to your account (the possibility of adding up to 3 friends and/or family members onto your account will be made available after the registration period and during the account activation period).
6. Registration could be temporarily suspended before the main ticket sales period so please allow time for your details to be approved.
- Please ensure all your details are correct. The RCE Group shall not be liable for the incorrect entry of information on any Ticket Account, technical malfunctions of the internet or failure of computer hardware or software that prevent completion of registration for a Ticket Account.
- You will receive an email when your registration submission is received, followed by a second email confirming (or, if there was a problem with your photo, rejecting) your registration. If you have not received a confirmation email within 48 hours of having submitted your online registration, please check your spam folder or contact email@example.com.
- The creation and activation of a Ticket Account does not guarantee the acquisition of tickets for the 2018 Ryder Cup. The ability of the RCE Group to satisfy all requests for tickets depends on the total number of tickets available, the number of tickets requested by each purchaser and when tickets are requested. All tickets are sold subject to availability.
- The RCE Group may, in its sole discretion, refuse to create, or deactivate, a Ticket Account at any time and cancel orders for tickets from any Ticket Account holder whom it believes plans to offer a ticket for resale otherwise than in accordance with the terms and conditions of ticket purchase that will be published at www.rydercup.com/tickets before ticket sales commence.
- Children aged 5 or less are not allowed at the 2018 Ryder Cup.
- Children aged between 6 and 16 must be registered or added to an existing Ticket Account in order to book tickets and must be accompanied to and at the 2018 Ryder Cup by a responsible adult.
- Concession tickets for children aged between 6 and 16 are available for the Tuesday, Wednesday and Thursday of the 2018 Ryder Cup.
- No child concession tickets are available for the Friday, Saturday and Sunday of the 2018 Ryder Cup.
- Full terms and conditions of ticket purchase will be published at www.rydercup.com/tickets before the sale of tickets commences.
- Data collected during registration is retained by the RCE Group to enable you to book tickets and receive information related to the 2018 Ryder Cup. No personal data collected through registration will be sold, offered for sale or otherwise made available to any third party (except to the ticket services and fulfilment supplier engaged by the RCE Group (and only for the purposes of fulfilling Ryder Cup ticket registration, bookings and processing and for ticket account administration purposes)) without the express prior consent of the Ticket Account holder.
- To delete your Ticket Account registration, please visit www.rydercup.com/tickets at any time.